Free For A Limited Time:
We Want To Give You 2-Free Hours Of
IT Support To Solve Your Toughest Technology
Problems Or Conduct A 57-Point IT Systems
Security And Performance Assessment
After this Assessment you’ll get answers to key questions such as:
- Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage from rogue employees? If you’re not getting weekly security patch updates from your current IT person, your IT systems are probably not truly secured.
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster? In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn this wasn’t happening.
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under new government data breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud-computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance?
“My computer needed some maintenance which was beyond my capabilities, so I contacted Dave Nachman of Nachman Networks for help. His immediate attention, professionalism, and ease of fixing my computer remotely in front of my eyes was astonishing!!! Thanks Dave!!! You’re the best!”
– Sue Morris, Instinct Interiors Ink, LLC
“Nachman Networks did a tremendous job with our new server installation. They made the transition as easy and painless as possible, and within our scheduled timeline. They provide friendly and responsive customer service. I highly recommend Nachman Networks as the premier small business provider in professional network and computer services.”
– Amanda Sato, Systems Administrator, Seneca Group, LLC
To Claim Your Free Service
Call Us at (703) 600-3301 Now
Offer Expires December 24th, 2017